As an experienced Analyst you will be part of our project team, assisting our customers in implementing digital transformation projects with Microsoft dynamics 365 (CRM) as a leading technology.
Examples of what you will do
– Gathering business requirements, formulating and defining scope through interviews, observations, workshops, …
– Analyse business processes in order to deliver a Dynamics 365 (CRM) solution that meets the business requirements
– Create a design for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) solution, in close collaboration with the project team
– Describe required configurations, integrations, test scenario's
– Serve as a liaison between the technical team and end-users
– Act as the main point of contact with the business
– You have several years of experience as a business/functional analyst in a project environment
– You have experience working with a variety of customers in different industries
– You have affinity with following domains: sales, marketing, customer service, project management
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is recommended
– You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, being able to translate complex problems into practical and user-friendly solutions.
– You can communicate efficiently and are able to write clear and understandable business analyses
– You are able to work in team or independently, being able to manage multiple engagements at the same time
At Infront you will be part of a dynamic and growing company, working on challenging projects for our customers. You will work at our customer's sites or from our office in Kontich. We offer an attractive compensation package, including company car and fringe benefits. On top of that we know how to have fun during our regular team events.