As an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) developer, you will be part of our technical project team. You are involved in every aspect of the implementation of our customer's projects, helping in delivering a solution that meets the business requirements.
Examples of what you will do
– Gathering and documenting technical requirements through interviews, workshops.
– Translating user stories to a CRM design which corresponds to industry standards
– Configuration and customization of the Dynamics 365 (CRM) solution
– Developing custom business logic for Dynamics 365 (CRM)
– Describing and setting up integration and data migration scenarios
– You have several years of experience as a technical Dynamics 365 (CRM) consultant in a project environment
– Relevant technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is essential
– You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, being able to translate complex problems into practical and user-friendly solutions.
– You can communicate efficiently and are able to write clear and understandable technical documents
– You are able to work in team or independently, being able to manage multiple engagements at the same time
– Knowledge of the O365 platform is a plus point
At Infront you will be part of a dynamic and growing company, working on challenging projects for our customers. You will work at our customer's sites or from our office in Kontich. We offer an attractive compensation package, including company car and fringe benefits. On top of that we know how to have fun during our regular team events.