Our core values, for employees and customers
Sing your song
Going for it all the way in a fun and loose atmosphere, this allows us to always provide each other with open feedback and respect each other's opinions. This is how we come up with our best ideas.
Own your sh*t
There is no micromanagement within our working environment; you decide how and when you work. We focus on the result and how we get there as a team.
Be the spark
Effort and enthusiasm come first, we stand for positivity and fun in everything we do. This also applies when you share your own knowledge and pass on that spark for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to others.
Can you identify with the core values and job description below? Then you might soon be part of our Infront Team.
What will you do?
For the further expansion of our Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement services, we are looking for a driven consultant for our Customer Succes Team:
- Initially, you will learn the D365 CE platform and our customers from questions and change requests
- You handle the tickets that come in according to their priority or work on underlying projects
- You engage in a dialogue with the customer to understand the problem or question, provide a thorough analysis and implement solutions within D365 CE and the Power Platform
- You work and implement, based on the novelties within D365 CE and the Power Platform, the additional and proactive services that enable our customers to continue to use their solution optimally and successfully
- You are SPOC for a subset of our customers, maintaining the trust relationship
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience as an IT consultant, preferably in Microsoft Business Applications D365 CE and Power Platform
- You are eager to learn, variety and new challenges do not scare you away and you have the drive to keep your knowledge up to date and apply it to the needs of our customers
- You like to alternate first line support with small projects and you enjoy working on the development and implementation of new services for our customers
- You are customer-oriented, supportive and have a proactive style in offering services and communicating
- You feel at home in a no-nonsense environment where thinking and doing are central
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and preferably also French
What can we offer?
The opportunity to be part of an experienced and collegial team within a dynamic, human and innovative company.
Infront focuses mainly on challenging cloud projects where teamwork with in-house colleagues is key. This way, we guarantee tailored professional and personal growth. This growth is further enhanced by personal coaching and guidance, opportunities for entrepreneurship and chances to learn during projects and during our knowledge afternoons.
In a nutshell, a challenging and varied job with not only a full consultancy salary package, but also a range of training and relaxation opportunities. After all, a healthy work-life balance is also ingrained in our culture, a balance in which everyone is given the freedom to define it themselves.
Who are we?
A close-knit and experienced team with the most in-depth knowledge around Microsoft Business Applications, that's Infront. As a pioneer within Dynamics 365 and specialist in Microsoft 365 and Power Apps, our colleagues have been serving satisfied customers with countless successful implementations for over 15 years.
A job at Infront means working on future proof solutions, sometimes in socially relevant projects, sometimes to create added value for the users and customers of private companies. Infront is part of the Cronos Group, one of the largest Belgian IT organizations. We thus combine our family culture with the advantages of a large group.