Your privacy is important to us. It means we store your information securely and make sure it stays well protected. We also let you know what we do with your data when we use it respectfully to better serve you.
Our contact information:
Veldkant 33a, 2550 Kontich
+32 3 451 23 91
1. When does this statement apply?
2. What data do we collect?
We collect your data in order to perform our services, improve them and inform you about our activities, our promotions or products and services purchased by you. You provide some of this data to us directly - for example, through forms on our website, with your business card, with your orders or in your e-mail communication with us, or we obtain some of the data by recording how you interact with our products and services, obtain some of the data through companies in address trading who supplement your data with information they are allowed to provide us with, or we obtain this data through cookies on our websites.
We distinguish different types of personal data. They allow us to present and offer our products and services:
- User data: this allows us to identify or contact you. For example: your name, your address, your phone numbers, your language preference, your gender, your email addresses, your participation in our promotions, your use of our websites, your contact details on social media;
- Traffic data: we need this technical data for our electronic communications to run smoothly, such as your IP address.
- Personal data relating to education and training and occupation. Information about your health and/or criminal record is processed only in accordance with the restrictive provisions imposed by law and only if this information is relevant to your application.
- Contact details: We process personal data as part of the performance of services, for customer management, for accounting purposes and legal obligations
- Sensitive data: we do not process sensitive data.
3. Why do we collect this data?
We process personal data for various reasons, in each case processing only the data necessary to achieve our purpose. With your consent, to the extent required, we collect personal data for the following specific purposes:
- To process your inquiries about our products and services. When you visit our websites or have contact with our sales and promotional staff to collect or request information about our products and services or when you sign up for our newsletter, for example, we need your address data. Any information we then receive about you will be used to provide you with the requested information, in the manner you specify.
- To offer you the best service. We keep your information to improve our customer service. If we want to properly set up, maintain and support our products and services, we need that data. This way we can also contact you for the next step in our cooperation or to ask for feedback about our services. If there are technical problems or failures on our part, we need to be able to inform you about them.
- To inform you about our products, services and activities. We may use your information to inform you about existing and new products, services, special promotions, workshops, events, webinars, training courses, job postings and others, to engage in direct marketing or to build a profile about you so that we can inform you about things we think may be of interest to you. We may do this in writing, electronically or by telephone. We also use your information for the newsletters to which you subscribe. You will receive communications by e-mail only if you have given your explicit consent, to the extent required. We may also analyze your browsing and reading habits and create content for our websites or newsletters that suits your needs. We do this by recording your visits, along with the activities that take place on them. Think of viewing pages or clicking on links. This also allows us to give you easier access to the information you are looking for.
- Regarding application management: Searching for, Screening and Selecting candidates to fill open positions.
- Regarding client management: If you enter into a contract with us, we need personal data for the performance of services and for customer management, as well as for accounting purposes (invoicing) and legal obligations (identification and money laundering prevention).
4. Who manages your data?
All personal data is managed by Infront NV. Within Infront NV, the data is only accessible to persons who must have access to it in function of their duties.
We make use of external processors. This includes temporarily transferring data to third parties for certain tasks if we do not have the resources to do so ourselves. If we do so, we will always ensure that your data is treated confidentially and used securely. We always stipulate this contractually with processors. For example, a processor will never be allowed to use your data on its own initiative and your data must be deleted as soon as a processor has completed its task.
We may transfer your personal data to our possible legal successors and affiliates, such as subsidiaries and sister companies, for the same purposes as stated in this Privacy Statement. For some aspects of our products and services, we work with third parties or engage subcontractors. The transfer of your data is done only for the same purposes as with Infront NV itself. We ensure that, like us, they manage your data securely and respectfully.
In some cases we use anonymous, aggregated data for commercial purposes or for external reporting. This data can never be traced back to a specific individual.
At no time do we sell or rent your data to companies or individuals who are not part of our company or group. We consider your data to be confidential information.
If we would otherwise give personal data to third parties, this will be done with an explicit communication, explaining the third party, the purposes of the transfer and processing. Where legally required, we seek your explicit consent. You also always have the option to object.
5. How do we secure your data?
We protect your personal data and privacy to the maximum extent possible. Our employees are trained to properly handle confidential data. We also employ specialized individuals to ensure the security of our IT infrastructure. In addition, we use a variety of technical measures to protect your personal data. Should a data leak occur with adverse consequences for your personal data, you will be personally notified in the circumstances provided by law.
6. View, correct or delete data?
You have the right to access your data. You can ask us whether we process personal data about you; for what purpose we process it; which categories of data we process; with which categories of third parties we share your personal data; what is the origin of the data processed and what logic we use when we would process certain personal data automatically.
You may exercise your right of access in writing, to the attention of Infront NV, Veldkant 33a, 2550 Kontich or by e-mail to email@example.com. We have 30 days to respond to your request. This period begins to run when we have received your request in writing and have in our possession all the information required to comply with your request.
To exercise your right of access and to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal data, we may ask you for proof of your identity. In doing so, we will not ask you for copy of your identity card.
You also have the right to have incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate or outdated personal data removed or changed. To this end, you can always contact us by e-mail or post. We will then amend this information as necessary within the time limits set by law. Please note that sometimes, depending on your request, we may no longer be able to offer you some services. We also cannot always delete all requested data, for example because we are legally obliged to keep data for a certain period of time. To keep your data up-to-date, please notify us of any changes.
7. No direct marketing?
You always have the right, without giving any reason, to oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing. You can always contact us by email or post for this purpose.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
We ensure appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure personal data. We may not retain personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collect it. Therefore, the retention period may vary by purpose and may sometimes be very short. After expiration of the applicable retention periods, personal data will be completely anonymized or deleted. We process User Data for up to ten years after the last operational contact between us, for Traffic Data it is 26 months.
Our contact information:
Veldkant 33a, 2550 Kontich
+32 3 443 12 19