D365 Field Service
Streamline your Field Operations
Dynamics 365 Field Service helps organisations provide optimal customer service, on-site.
The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms and mobility to provide maximum support to mobile employees when they are on site at customers' premises to solve problems.
Dynamics 365 Field Service
A powerful platform with all the info and tools for field engineers in the field.
What opportunities does Dynamics 365 Field Service offer?
Access your Dynamics 365 Field Service anytime, anywhere and on any device. All information at your fingertips, also mobile.
Remind customers about upcoming service appointments via automated text messages and e-mail notifications.
Field Engineers can type in natural language queries to receive information about work orders, status or parts.
Using IoT and machine learning, proactive action can be taken to stay one step ahead of urgent interventions.
I want to bring joy to my service processes.
Optimise field service activities
Dynamics 365 Field Service revolutionises field service management, enabling seamless planning and dispatching. It enables your team to assign the right person for the job, taking into account everyone's skills and real-time location determination.
- Efficient allocation of resources to the right jobs.
- Advanced scheduling algorithms ensure that your field teams are always where they need to be.
- Easy access to the necessary information and tools for employees on the move for smooth service delivery.
Forrester-study finds 346% ROI when modernizing service operations with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Increased customer engagement
With Dynamics 365 Field Service, Service Engineers have real-time access to customer history and work order data. This information promotes speed and quality of service but also boosts customer satisfaction by keeping them informed and involved throughout the service process.
Change the way you interact with customers by being proactive.
Access to critical information and a clear state of affairs increases engagement and overall customer satisfaction.
With real-time updates and a mobile solution, field staff can access all customer history and work order data on the go for smoother service.
Optimise service with predictive maintenance
Use the power of IoT and machine learning with Dynamics 365 Field Service to predict and prevent service problems before they occur.
- A proactive approach to maintenance helps minimise downtime and reduce costs.
- By analyzing data from connected devices, Dynamics 365 Field Service anticipates maintenance needs, plans timely interventions and ensures that your service operations are always one step ahead.
Mobile capabilities for technicians
- Dashboards with service schedules, customer data and inventory in real-time, even when technicians are offline.
- Employees have all information at their fingertips to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Mobile and always up-to-date.
Reporting & analysis
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), analyse service trends and generate detailed reports to continuously improve your service quality and operational efficiency.
- Make data-driven decisions and align field service strategies with overall business objectives.
- Gain valuable insights into all field service activities with Dynamics 365 Field Service's robust analysis and reporting tools.