Our core values, for employees and customers
Sing your song
Going for it all the way in a fun and loose atmosphere, this allows us to always provide each other with open feedback and respect each other's opinions. This is how we come up with our best ideas.
Own your sh*t
There is no micromanagement within our working environment; you decide how and when you work. We focus on the result and how we get there as a team.
Be the spark
Effort and enthusiasm come first, we stand for positivity and fun in everything we do. This also applies when you share your own knowledge and pass on that spark for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to others.
Can you identify with the core values and job description below? Then you might soon be part of our Infront Team.
What will you do?
In an initial phase, you will gain insight into our products and internal operations by shadowing a senior consultant.
After this induction period, you will start working on your own within a project team:
- You cap customer needs in the areas of sales, service and field service
- You organize workshops and fit-gap sessions with customer stakeholders
- You elaborate the needs analysis, and based on the needs analysis and the outcome of the fit-gap session, you prepare the functional design
- You are able to perform configuration work yourself based on Dynamics 365 CE / PowerApps, and transfer technical work to the technical colleagues
- You are able to prepare a test plan and test the technical implementation
- You provide training to the customer's users, after implementation
- You assist the customer before and during go-live, and support the customer in the transition process after go-live
Who are we looking for?
- You are analytically minded and already have a good knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- You preferably have a degree in IT (bachelor or master) or an economic background, or, even better, you are equivalent through experience
- It is a plus if you already have a first professional experience as a functional/business analyst
- You have insight into customer processes and are analytically strong so that complex customer expectations can be translated into usable solutions
- You have a can-do attitude, you are a team player and you want to learn for life
- You connect with the dynamic, down-to-earth, enthusiastic working that characterizes Infront
- You stand for quality, customer focus and flexibility
- You are Dutch-speaking and can express yourself fluently in English
What can we offer?
The opportunity to be part of an experienced and collegial team within a dynamic, human and innovative company.
Infront focuses mainly on challenging cloud projects where teamwork with in-house colleagues is key. This way, we guarantee tailored professional and personal growth. This growth is further enhanced by personal coaching and guidance, opportunities for entrepreneurship and chances to learn during projects and during our knowledge afternoons.
In a nutshell, a challenging and varied job with not only a full consultancy salary package, but also a range of training and relaxation opportunities. After all, a healthy work-life balance is also ingrained in our culture, a balance in which everyone is given the freedom to define it themselves.
Who are we?
A close-knit and experienced team with the most in-depth knowledge around Microsoft Business Applications, that's Infront. As a pioneer within Dynamics 365 and specialist in Microsoft 365 and Power Apps, our colleagues have been serving satisfied customers with countless successful implementations for over 15 years.
A job at Infront means working on future proof solutions, sometimes in socially relevant projects, sometimes to create added value for the users and customers of private companies. Infront is part of the Cronos Group, one of the largest Belgian IT organizations. We thus combine our family culture with the advantages of a large group.